Albuquerque Turkey {It's Almost Turkey Day!}

Before we know it Turkey Day {aka Thanksgiving} is going to be here! Bring on the food! Even though Tim and I live in China we're still planning to celebrate. Last year someone {an American family} invited us over to their house for Thanksgiving but this year we are on our own. I am already trying to figure out where to get all of the supplies but I think I can do it {I'm so excited for stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, and of course pumpkin pie}. The only thing we'll be missing at the table this year is an actual turkey and that's mainly because it costs about $100 here to buy a turkey. It's absolutely ridiculous! But we'll still enjoy Turkey Day even if we're turkeyless.

Ok, now onto school talk :-) How many of you have heard Dr. Jean's Albuquerque Turkey song? It's awesome! I love teaching it during the Thanksgiving holiday month. You can find it here if you're interested. So, this year I actually created the clipart to go along with the song to help my ESL students learn it a little easier. You can find it here on my google drive. Just open and download! I also have included all of the clipart that I used on TPT. You can find it here.

I really hope that you enjoy all of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment