Countdown to Christmas...18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11 More Days Left!

Ok, it seems that I am terrible at posting something every day. I honestly just don't think I have it in me. Not because I don't want to or because I'm not enjoying this countdown, but somehow, something always seems to come up and then I find that there's only one night that I really can take the time to sit down and put everything up. I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about. With the kids at school, family at home, and the hundred other commitments you have throughout the week that sometimes you just can't make those multiple postings or even just stay updated every day. I really do apologize that I haven't kept up though and from now on I will be putting the days up in bunches. You are welcome to open them all at once or open one a day in the spirit of the holiday. It's completely up to you. These Countdown Gifts include Santa clipart, a class activity, and more! Happy Holidays and I hope you have a great rest of the week!

Click here for 18 days left until Christmas!

Click here for 17 days left until Christmas!

Click here for 16 days left until Christmas!

Click here for 15 days left until Christmas!

Click here for 14 days left until Christmas!


Click here for 13 days left until Christmas!

Click here for 12 days left until Christmas!

Click here for 11 days left until Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment